Saturday, November 16
Transition Shooting & Scoring
9th - 12th graders, co-ed:
10:00 - 11:30 am
HHB Policies for weekend Clinics:
All players must register to attend.
If you sign up for a clinic and do not show, without cancelling 24 hours in advance, you will be charged for the clinic.
Players must sign up for weekend clinics no later than Friday at noon to participate. Players who sign up after Friday at noon may not be contacted in the event that the clinic doesn't "make".
Clinics with the minimum number of players (4), will be reduced to 1 hour (for a 1.5 hour clinic) or 1.5 hours (for a 2 hour clinic) or to 2 hours (for a 2.5 hour clinic).
There is no change in price.
If there are 5 or more players, the clinic will proceed as scheduled.
back to clinics
Areas of Focus:
● How to properly fill the lane
● Keeping eyes on passer while advancing the floor
● Using the dribble to advance the ball
● Using pass to advance the ball
● Getting feet properly set
● Being ready to score
● Pull-up jump shots
● Catch and shoot
● Bounce, chest, overhead & baseball passes
* When we allow boys and girls to participate in the same event, our goal is to have the girls work with other girls and boys with boys if at all possible but please note that we wouldn’t do anything to negotiate the safety and welfare of either gender. All players must bring their own basketball.
* If you prefer more personal attention, please consider signing up for private or small group training sessions.