Premier Skills Camp
5th - 6th Grade Boys and Girls
Monday, June 7th - Thursday, June 10th
1pm - 3pm
(Players must register to attend)
back to camps
During this camp, players will be taught the fundamentals of passing, dribbling, and scoring.
They will also be taught how to defend their man and be aggressive on defense. Each day, our trainers will challenge players with skill-building drills that will enhance all parts of their game. In addition to drills, our trainers will conduct game-like simulations so that players can learn how to apply their skills to in-game situations. Our goal is to build up each player by growing their knowledge of the game so that they can play with confidence and have fun!
• Fundamentals of ball handling (crossover, between the legs, and behind the back)
• How to attack the basket against a defender, finishing with contact
• How to guard your opponent on and off the ball
• How to handle the ball and make moves with pressure
• Fundamentals of shooting, how to catch and shoot
• How to properly set, use, and defend screens
Each player must bring a basketball each day.