Mid & High Post Offensive & Defensive Skills & Play
7th - 12th graders, co-ed:
Thursday, March 19
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
* When we allow boys and girls to participate in the same event, our goal is to have the girls work with other girls and boys with boys if at all possible but please note that we wouldn’t do anything to negotiate the safety and welfare of either gender. All players must bring their own basketball.
* If you prefer more personal attention, please consider signing up for private or small group training sessions.
back to camps
Areas of Focus:
• Proper footwork in the mid & high post
• Spacing in the post when the ball is being driven to you
• How to half front and full front in the low post
• How to flash to the high post into a shot using good footwork
• Catch and face up at the high post
• Rebounding techniques
• Left and Right eye hand coordination