New policies and guidelines during Covid-19:
1. DO NOT come to the gym if you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing. This includes players, parents, siblings, everyone.
2. Our trainers will wear personal protection masks during each training session.
Trainers will pull mask up when they are within 6 feet of a student.
Trainers will pull mask down while demonstrating a drill or communicating with students and will maintain more than 6 feet away from students.
3. A gymnasium cleaning program schedule will be in place as we all work in a healthy well sanitized environment.
4. We will no longer provide basketballs.All players must bring their own basketball.
5. All players must bring their own water bottles.Drinking fountain will be closed for sanitary purposes.
6. Student-Players are not required to wear mask or gloves but may wear them if they choose.
7. No gym rentals no outside trainer gym rentals, no team gym rentals, no player (s) may use our gym for personal practice sessions, no make-ups for missed or cancelled workouts.
If we all follow the new rules and guidelines this will help us prepare for a new normal.